RPO Programs are taking the business world by storm and becoming one of the most sought after business extensions today. If you have not considered an RPO Program for your company, you could be falling behind.
Let’s start with the basics; what is an RPO Program? RPO stands for Recruitment Process Outsourcing and by definition it is when a company transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. But an RPO is not a one size fits all type of program. There are so many customizable features that are designed specifically for the client. The only part of an RPO Program that stands firm in every situation is that it is highly beneficial and cost effective for the partnering company.
We know that an RPO Program is flexible and customizable for each company, but how flexible is it really? Great question! An RPO Program can be designed for a long term recruiting solution, seasonal workers, a special 6 month project, a reoccurring project, a new department, or to bulk up an existing department; the options are endless. More specifically, Priority Staffing Group will design an RPO precisely for you and the needs of your business.
A few great examples of an RPO in action are:
- Your business landed a new contract and you need a group of employees to start working very quickly in a specific department. (Sales, laborers, nurses, plumbers, electricians, etc.)
- You want your current employees to focus their time on the bread and butter of the company and decide to turn over the Recruiting and Hiring functions completely to an external vendor
- You need employees for a short project and need experts to handle the recruiting to have time for your internal team to prepare for the project
What are the major benefits of an RPO?
- Efficiency and Cost Effective Solutions
- By streamlining your company’s recruiting process through a Priority RPO, your company will experience an improvement on the overall time-to-fill while simultaneously reducing your cost-per-hire. The access to a greater talent pool allows for better quality applicants and an enhanced speed through the hiring lifecycle.
- Highest Technology and Resources
- Priority currently utilizes the industry’s most advanced technology in addition to their unbeatable buying power. Due to our large scale volume, we are able to seize advertising opportunities that would be out of reach for most other companies.
- Subject Matter Experts at Your Fingertips
- At Priority’s core, we are recruiters through and through. Our entire focus is recruiting, hiring, and onboarding. Our RPO program allows you to focus on your core business while we use our knowledge and expertise to overcome your overwhelming hiring needs.
- Go Big or Go Small
- If you have a need for seasonal employees, a group of skilled employees for a specific department, a multitude of employees in different areas of expertise for a project, or a long term solution. Priority can make an RPO program as small and precise or as big and inclusive as you see fit.
- Mitigate Risk
- Between ever changing employment laws and special circumstances, staying on top of the changes is a full time job in itself to make sure your company is in compliance. By working with Priority’s RPO Program, you can feel secure knowing your hiring process is always in compliance.
- Strategy and Analytics
- Partnering with Priority’s RPO Program, you will have access to your Recruiting Specialist and Project Manager at all times. We will have the ability to adjust the talent strategy to expand business growth while tracking the data and statistics necessary to ensure the success of the strategy. This allows for you and Priority to alter the strategy based on historical trends, diversity, and talent availability if needed. Having this type of advanced insight into the workforce demographics will make a significant impact on your company and the overall ROI.
A Few RPO Customizable Solutions:
- Short Term Projects (3-9 months)
- Seasonal Needs
- Reoccurring Projects
- Long Term Projects (9 months – 2 years)
- Long Term Solutions (Ongoing)
- Department Specific (example: Only Sales Department – All positions)
- Position Specific (example: Only Customer Service Representatives)
- Location Specific (example: Only the North Carolina Location)
Overall, a Priority Staffing Group RPO Program can become an extension of your hiring and recruiting functions with a seamless transition. You will be wishing you had partnered with us sooner. Priority Staffing Group is here to help you get the results you need, today!
Contact Staci Gooden, Director of Client Relations at Staci@PriorityStaffingGroup.com or call 618-969-8299 to set up a demo call.